HOW TO BUY
How to Spot Fake Hermes Jewelry
The French luxury brand Hermes has made it mark on the luxury landscape thanks to their timeless jewelry, exclusive leather bags and captivating accessories. Due to their prestige and high market demand, there are countless fake Hermes pieces on the market. To save yourself from accidentally buying a fake Hermes, we will share some tips on how to spot real Hermes jewelry. From branding hallmarks, luxury materials and defining collection characteristics, you will be able to spot fake Hermes jewelry in no time.
How to spot fake Hermes jewelry
Real Hermes Stamps
- The printing on all Hermes jewelry will be correctly spelled, legible and evenly spaced.
Real Hermes Dating System
- Just like with their bags, all Hermes jewelry have specific stamps which date the piece. From 1946 to 2015, Hermes adorned the interior of their jewelry with a single letter code to indicate the year that the piece was made:
- 1946 – 1970, printed with a single capital letter
- 1971 – 1996, printed with a capital letter inside a circle
- 1997 – 2015, printed with a capital letter inside a square
Of all Hermes jewelry, the most counterfeited pieces are the Clic Clac H and leather Collier de Chien bracelets. Below are our top tips to distinguish commonly counterfeited Hermes jewelry.
How to spot a fake Hermes Clic Clac H bracelet
How to spot a fake Hermes Leather Collier de Chien bracelet
Where to buy real Hermes jewelry
To save yourself from having to meticulously analyze second-hand Hermes jewelry for their authenticity, Gemma by WP Diamonds is here to help. We are committed to the recycling of luxury jewelry by selling genuine, pre-owned designer jewelry. Our luxury jewelry team made up of industry experts ensure that all of our jewelry is authentic and in excellent condition.
Shopping for luxury jewelry has never been more enjoyable or affordable with Gemma by WP Diamonds. Browse our wide selection of genuine luxury jewelry from brands such as Hermes, Tiffany & Co. and Chopard at up to 80% off retail prices. With our outstanding savings, easy monthly payments with our partner Affirm and free US shipping, shop luxuriously without overpaying.